Come inside our Camper Van Photo Booth and make memories this Mother’s Day on Saturday 10th March from 11am – 3pm. The Camper Van Photo Booth will be located in Barons Square.
Share your printed photo using #BQMemories and tag Barons Quay for the chance to WIN a prize for you and your mum!
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Barons Quay whose registered office is at Barons Quay, Management Suite, 31 Leicester Street, Northwich, CW9 5LG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The social media platform that will be included in the competition is Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
- Entries will count from 11:00am 10th March 2018 until 00.00 Sunday 12th March 2017. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrants of the competition must tag Barons Quay and use #BQMemories on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in the picture of the printed photo from the Camper Van Photo Booth.
- Barons Quay reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- The prizes include afternoon tea at The Mere for two in Browns Restaurant on site, Wildwood vouchers and a selection of giveaways on the day.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Barons Quay and notified when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winners will be notified by Direct Message 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Barons Quay’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Barons Quay and not to any other party.
- Barons Quay also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.