From Monday 12th of April 2021 all our non-essential retail will re-open, outdoor dining and takeaway services will be available at The Coffee House, Wildwood and BEAR.
Sticky Paws in the Flavour Forest and Odeon remain temporarily closed until next month.
Roadmap to Reopening
The government has outlined a roadmap to reopening, it has four stages, with five key dates:
- 8th March – Schools reopen, two people are allowed to sit together outdoors
- 29th March – Six people or two households are allowed to meet outside. Outdoors sports facilities will open and people are allowed to travel outside of their area.
- 12th April – Non-essentials retail will reopen and hospitality outdoors. Indoor leisure facilities will also open.
- 17th May – Six people or two households can meet indoors, indoor hospitality and hotels will reopen.
- 21st June – All legal limits on social contact removed and final sectors of the economy to reopen.
These are the earliest dates that restrictions will be lifted and are subject to change. Whilst we will aim to keep this up to date, Baron’s Quay cannot accept any responsibility for issues caused by changes to these rules. For more detailed information visit the Government website.
We will continue to update this page and let you know which of our tenants will open and when. In the meantime it is important that all visitors continue to practice safe behaviour, see more information below.
Keeping you safe at Barons Quay
The safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority and we have a number of measures in place to help you shop with confidence. These include:
- An enhanced cleaning regime, including the regular cleaning of all touch points such as the travellator handrails, lift touch points and bins.
- You’ll spot a lot of visual cues around the Centre to ensure everybody is maintaining a 2 metre distance between each other. If you’re unsure about anything, please ask.
- We are operating a one-way system from the car park and in some external areas, you can see this on our map, please click here.
- Our teams are following a strict personal hygiene regime including regular washing of hands, wearing face masks and the use of disposable gloves.
- Hand sanitiser is available in the travellator hall and on both stairwells. Please use them on entering and leaving Barons Quay.
To help us keep you safe and meet the latest government guidance on regulating the number of customers in the Centre, please note the following information and recommendations:
- If possible, plan your journey outside of peak times.
- Please wear a face mask when shopping.
- Please adhere to social distancing and the one-way system in place.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Only one person or one family may use the lift at one time, please use the stairs if you are able.
- Please do not wait in the travellator hall, go directly to your car or wait outside.
- If you are cycling to Barons Quay please use the bicycle racks on Leicester Street by Sports Direct, at the rear of the Odeon and on Weaver Way at the back of Mcdonald’s.