Valentine’s Day Competition 2018
Barons Quay Valentine’s Day Terms & Conditions – Feb 2018
We’ve got the perfect pre-Valentine’s Day treat with our newest competition! Enter through our Facebook page and read on for full T&C’s.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Barons Quay whose registered office is at Barons Quay, Management Suite, 31 Leicester Street, Northwich, CW9 5LG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The social media platform that will be included in the competition is Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries will count from 2:30pm 5th Feb 2018.
- Closing date and time for entry will be 10:00am, 9th Feb 2018. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants of the competition must reply in our Facebook comments section with the missing word in this well known phrase. ‘Roses are red, violets are…’
- Barons Quay reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows: 3 course meal for 2 people and a bottle of wine at Wildwood restaurant, Northwich and 2 ODEON adult cinema tickets to see Fifty Shades Freed the weekend of the 10th or 11th February 2018.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Barons Quay.
- The winners will be notified by Direct Message 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Barons Quay will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /is delivered but you will need to be available between 12pm-1.30pm on Saturday 10th Feb 2018.
- Barons Quay’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Barons Quay and not to any other party.
- Barons Quay also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.