To celebrate the summer holidays, Barons Quay and Wildwood are offering the chance to win a 3 course meal and a drink for 4 people.
All you need to do is comment with your childs’ favourite dish from Wildwood on Barons’s Quay’s Facebook page here.
Be quick as the competition closes at 23:59 8th August.
Terms and conditions apply:
- The competition is open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Barons Quay, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via Barons Quay entry form page and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 30th July, at the time the post is published. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 8th August 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Barons Quay accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- There is only one prize available and one winner will be chosen by random draw from all the entries posted on Barons Quay’s Facebook post. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- The winner will receive a 3 course meal and a drink for 4 people at Wildwood Barons Quay only. If a winner does not respond to Barons Quay in 12 hours, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Barons Quay will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize must be redeemed before 31st August 2018 at Wildwood Northwich only.
- The prize winner and guest are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- The prize is supplied by Barons Quay and Wildwood who reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Barons Quay’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The promoter will pass on personal information relating to prize winners to Wildwood for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of tickets and vouchers.
- The decision of Barons Quay regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- By entering participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. Barons Quay reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Barons Quay reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is Barons Quay, 31 Leicester Street, Northwich, CW9 5LG.