Staying Safe At Barons Quay
Our retail stores are now open and many of our food tenants are opening their doors too.
We would like to reassure customers that we have introduced a series of measures to protect the safety of visitors and staff at the Centre.
- An enhanced cleaning regime, including the regular cleaning of all touch points such as the travelator handrails, lift touch points and bins as well as regular deep cleans of all public areas.
- You’ll spot a lot of visual cues around the Centre to ensure everybody is maintaining a 2 metre distance between each other. If you’re unsure about anything, please ask.
- We will be introducing additional signage in the coming days to assist everybody in following the latest social distancing guidelines. There is also a one-way system in place from the car park and in some external areas, you can see this on our map, please click here.
- Our teams are following a strict personal hygiene regime including regular washing of hands, and the use of disposable gloves. We have also provided hand sanitiser in the travelator hall and stairwell closest to The Entertainer. Please use them on entering and leaving Barons Quay.
To help us keep you safe and meet the latest government guidance on regulating the number of customers in the Centre, please note the following information and recommendations:
- Please plan your journey outside of peak times if possible.
- Only the stairwell nearest The Entertainer is open, to see map please click here.
- Please keep left when entering and exiting the travelator hall, stairs and all indoor and outdoor areas.
- Only one person or one family may use the lift at one time, please use the stairs if you are able.
- Please wear a mask when shopping.
- If you are cycling to Barons Quay please use the bicycle racks on Leicester Street by Sports Direct, at the rear of the Odeon and on Weaver Way at the back of Mcdonald’s.
Many of our retailers are operating different opening hours, please check here for store pages for details.
The Coffee House, Wildwood and Sticky Paws in the Flavour Forest are also open, please check here for opening times.