Stores re-opening from Wednesday 2nd December
- The Entertainer – 8am – 8pm
- Sports Direct – 9am – 8pm
- River Island – 9am – 6pm
- H&M – 9am – 6pm
- Wildwood – 12pm – 10pm
- BEAR – 8.30am – 6pm
- The Coffee House – 8am – 6pm
- Card Factory – 8.30am – 6pm
- Geek Retreat – 12pm – 8pm
Odeon will open on Friday 4th December, 7 days per week.
Sticky Paws in the Flavour Forest will reopen on Saturday 5th December 10am-4pm.
Please see individual store pages for more information.
Keeping you safe at Barons Quay
The safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority and we have a number of measures in place to help you shop with confidence. These include:
- An enhanced cleaning regime, including the regular cleaning of all touch points such as the travellator handrails, lift touch points and bins as well as regular deep cleans of all public areas.
- You’ll spot a lot of visual cues around the Centre to ensure everybody is maintaining a 2 metre distance between each other. If you’re unsure about anything, please ask.
- We are operating a one-way system from the car park and in some external areas, you can see this on our map, please click here.
- Our teams are following a strict personal hygiene regime including regular washing of hands, wearing face masks and the use of disposable gloves.
- Hand sanitiser is available in the travellator hall and on both stairwells. Please use them on entering and leaving Barons Quay.
To help us keep you safe and meet the latest government guidance on regulating the number of customers in the Centre, please note the following information and recommendations:
- If possible, plan your journey outside of peak times.
- If visiting the Project Merry light display – it is less busy during the week!
- Please wear a mask when shopping.
- Please adhere to social distancing and the one-way system in place.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Only one person or one family may use the lift at one time, please use the stairs if you are able.
- Please do not wait in the travellator hall, go directly to your car or wait outside.
- If you are cycling to Barons Quay please use the bicycle racks on Leicester Street by Sports Direct, at the rear of the Odeon and on Weaver Way at the back of Mcdonald’s.