Eat in To Win at Northwich Restaurants
A number of Northwich restaurants have come together to give diners the chance to win up to £50 when they eat in as part of a new town-wide campaign.
The Eat In To Win initiative, which runs from the 31st May until the 7th June, aims to encourage local residents to support Northwich restaurants and cafes next week by giving every customer the chance to win a restaurant voucher up to £50 for their next visit, with over a £1,000 worth of vouchers up for grabs. 16 venues are taking part in the scheme including all of the eateries at Barons Quay.
For a chance to win customers will need to scan a QR code in the restaurant and enter their details, they will then be entered into a free prize draw. Diners can enter each time they visit a restaurant, increasing their chances of winning a prize.
On the 8th June winners from each participating restaurant will be selected at random and notified about their prize.
The promotion has been organised by Barons Quay and Visit Northwich to help stimulate the local hospitality industry following a very difficult time for the sector.
Lina Higuita, Centre Manager at Barons Quay said: “We are pleased to be working with Visit Northwich on this brilliant campaign, which we hope will encourage more people to eat out next week. It’s been great to see restaurants open again but we want to ensure that they remain busy and promote the great hospitality services that they offer. It’s easy to take part and the more times you eat in, the more chance you have of winning up to £100 off your next meal!”
Northwich Business Improvement District Project Manager, Adam Gerrard, added: “We’re delighted to be teaming up with Barons Quay and a range of our hospitality venues to hopefully entice people into the town centre to enjoy a meal.
“We have some wonderful restaurants and cafes here in Northwich that serve lovely food, and we want people to discover the delights that are on their doorstep. We’d love you to come and take part if you can; you might just find your new favourite eatery too!”
Cabinet Member for Inclusive Growth, Economy and Regeneration, Councillor Richard Beacham said: “It’s been a difficult time for all businesses over the past year and as we begin to emerge from the pandemic it’s great to see so many of our shops, bars and restaurants opening up and welcoming visitors back into the town.
“A huge amount of work has gone into making the town a safe place to visit and I would therefore urge local residents to take part in this initiative and to make use of all the great things that Northwich has to offer.”
- Board Beans
- Bombay Quay
- Geek Retreat
- Relish Tandoori
- Sticky Paws in the Flavour Forest
- Temple Bar
- The Coffee House
- The Seafarer
- The Swinging Witch
Barons Quay Winners:
- Pat Graham – £50 gift card for BEAR
- Andrea Snasdell – £50 gift card for BEAR
- Vicky Green – £20 gift card for The Coffee Shop
- Jim Stanley -£20 gift card for The Coffee Shop
- Andrew Anderson – £20 gift card for The Coffee Shop
- Tricia Sage – £20 gift card for The Coffee Shop
- Chris Hayes – £20 gift card for The Coffee Shop
- Sarah Jane Jones – £50 gift card for Geek Retreat
- Connah Felton-Gould – £50 gift card for Geek Retreat
- John Barnes – £50 gift card for Odeon
- Connor Carolan – 50 gift card for Odeon
- Coral Shaw – £50 gift card for Sticky Paws
- Jack Robinson – £50 gift card for Sticky Paws
- Patrick Kowe – £50 gift card for Wildwood
- Jess McFarlane – £50 gift card for Wildwood
- Emma Heywood – Free bottle of wine @ Wildwood
- Kieran McGregor – Free bottle of wine @ Wildwood
- Jo Price – Free bottle of wine @ Wildwood
- Michael Rimmer – Free bottle of wine @ Wildwood
- Elsie Elson – Free bottle of wine @ Wildwood