Visited Costa Yet? Here’s Some Interesting Facts
Costa Coffee is the ‘nations favourite coffee shop’. We take a look at some interesting facts about the coffee chain!
1. Interestingly, they recycle any cup, small or large, and from any brand!
2. In 1971, Bruno and Sergio Costa create the Mocha Italia blend and start selling to businesses in the UK.
3. In 1978, the brothers open their first coffee shop in Vauxhall Bridge Road, London.
4. The coffee production HQ moves to Lambeth, London.
5. In 1999, their first ever shop opens in Dubai!
6. In 2008 – Costa opens in Moscow.
7. In 2009, Costa opens their 1000th store in the U.K.
8. In 2011, Costa celebrates it’s 40th birthday!